woman or no woman?

Ok so next month im getting black is beautiful on my upper back kinda by my shoulders and i was thinking of getting like a womans head with an afro..kinda like a shadow of a woman basically but im not sure if i want that with the black is beautiful or if i want...just "Black is beautiful ...would u get the woman or not?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im talking about a tattoo btw
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Not, I think the words are beautiful enough. But its your body, and it will be there forever, so whatever you feel more comfortable with.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• if you aren't sure about the woman, then don't do it- be sure you get something you totally want.
    Anonymous

• NO BECUZ SICE WE IS ON CAFE MOM NOT TATTO WORLD I think u should get your child's name posted instead of bull crape u should get your kid name tatoed on the back of your back in bold
    Shaina11

Answer by Shaina11 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• umm sweet heart i know were not in tattoo world were not in bitch world either and ive had my daughters name tattooed on me since she was 3 months in BIG BOLD LETTERS ON MY LEG
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Why can't people just stick to the actual question, and answer what she asked? Its her body and she can put on it what she wants!

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I would say get the words for now, since you aren't sure, and you can always go back at a later time and add the woman if you decide you want her on there.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• OP I would leave the woman off. If you are unsure that is def.the best route. You can add it later if you really decide you want it.

As for Shaina11...take your rude, uneducated self back to whatever hole you crawled out of. How incredibly rude. It's a wonder we could even figure out what you were saying. BTW.. it's TATTOO and BULLCRAP
    Anonymous

• LOL anon:31 you forgot BECAUSE. and to the OP I agree with anon:31
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I like the woman idea. The picture in my head is of a 70's style cartoon-y lady,full lipped,lips partially parted,afro,all proud and sexy. I like it!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2010