Do you ever worry about the future of America?

Kids don't know how to wash their dishes or clothes or pay bills or even wipe their butts without Mommy n Daddy helping them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they'll all be living with their parents forever I think...
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It all depends on how you were raised. If you had everything handed to you, then its going to be a weird world. Blame the parents not the kids!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yep, they'll all be living with their parents and their overprotective parents will still not even step out on the front stoop without bringing their kids with them because something bad could happen.
    Anonymous

• LOL @ Anon.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I worry about the future of America every time I come here and see the ignorance of some women who are raising the children of today.
    Anonymous

• yes, I worry about the future of America all the time but not because of the kids that will be adults in the future but because of the adults that are planning our future now. I often daydream of moving to Europe....
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• nope.

because I'm teaching MY kids do to things for themselves! if the whole world goes to crap at least they'll be able to fend for themselves.

plus...I'm not in "AMERICA"
    Anonymous

• My sons are awesome the youngest one survived cancer and the oldest one is out of the house they know that work and doing for themselves is important. They know how to do laundry wash dishes and yes wipe their own a^$.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2010