2 weeks?

a friend of mine just got married 2 1/2 weeks ago and is now saying they're expecting. (she waited till she was married, at least that's what i heard but that's not an issue for me i could care less) but assuming it's true, is it even possible to know that soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it was a honey moon baby, yes, she could know that soon. That's what happened to my sister in law
    Anonymous

• most likely no. She wouldn't have even missed her period yet.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• When I told my dad that I was pregnant he told me that the first one comes at any time, all the rest take 9 months. Jerk. But, if she was ovulating, and probably she didn't even know since she didn't have to worry about it before, she might be a few days late, and so she's expecting. And since it's her first, she isn't concerned with waiting to confirm that everything's okay...I'd just be happy for her and start planning for the baby shower.
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 5:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• If she was due for her period soon after having unprotected sex and her period did not show up..well...she could already know she's pregnant.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• You test positive on a pregnancy about 10-14 days after ovulation, so assuming she was ovulating on her wedding night yes, it's early enough to have a positive test.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2010