What is something you love about yourself?

come on ladies go ahead and BRAG! LOL umm i love that im an understanding open minded person

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my sense of humor. i even make myself laugh!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My honesty, some love it, some hate it but it has gotten me a long ways in life because people actually really like because they never have to wonder if I am giving my honest opinion.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have very long legs..I always get compliments on my eyes, they are a unique color, a greenish golden color..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 5:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love that I love to help people and I'm proud that I've instilled that in my 7yr old son:) I'm a proud mama!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love that I don't judge people and I really care about others.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• my sense of humor..even though sometimes I'm the only one thats gets my joke,lol...and my smile :) ~~~ see isn't it cute? LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I also love that I try to put myself in others shoes before judging them. There is always more to a situation than people know and everyone deserves a chance to better themselves and learn from their mistakes. I always look for the good in people, though sometimes that gets me in trouble because some people don't have much good in them.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• goodMy honesty and stunning sense of humor! I have two friends, one I've known for years & the other I just met in September, and they both tell me that I should have my own tv show. Another co-worker told me the same thing just last week. (And, YOU have been asking some really cute/good questions! I think I've answered 3 of yours!)  So, when y'all see me all up on BET... LOL!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love that I am open minded enough to try breastfeeding even though I was totally against it. 7 Months, goin' strong!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 6:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• my feet! especially since I've had reconstructive surgery on them (bunions removed) -- I always liked them and like them even more now.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010