Diaper Rash

My son has diaper Rash and i have tried absolutely everything that everyone has suggested and i can't find anything that works. i have tried Desitin, baths, letting him run around nude, baby powder, his ped. suggested Vaseline to help keep it dry as well but nothing is working and it looks so painful! he don't really act like it bothers him until it is time to change his Diaper though. Any suggestions as to what to do? this started when he was taking antibiotics and got the runs, and i have not been able to get it to go away since and he stopped taking the meds like 2-3 weeks ago.

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 6:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• get some californa baby calendula lotion and put that on then when it's dry use a huge glob of A&D, really put it on thick, GL
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• try butt paste works really good, my daughter had a really bad rash once was always crying so i tried the butt paste and it was gone the next day. She is very sensitive so I always use Vaseline when i change her,she is 2 yrs old. Hope it helps.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My son had a HORRIBLE diaper rash that lasted a few weeks. I tried 3 different creams. Took him in he has a yeast infection from the atibiotics. Bet thats it for you. You need to try an antifungel med.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2010