Is your son Circumsized?

I am haveing a son and i just wanted to know how many of you guys have a son who is circumsized. Thansk no Bashing

HardyGirl19

Asked by HardyGirl19 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes
    Anonymous

• I'm due in may, but I'm having him circumsized. I did a lot of research as to circumcized and uncircumcized, the evidence I found was that it's way better to have them circumcized. So to answer your question- I will be having my son circumcized :).

Sorry for that random bits of info..just thought i'd put it out there.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 7:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• No. The evidence I'VE found suggest that it's unnecessary.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Nope, I didn't have mine circumcized. The majority of men in the world aren't. And even in the US, it's about 50/50 now. It's not necessary. As for the "I know somebody who worked in an elderly care facility and saw old men with stinky, pus filled penises" story that ALWAYS seems to come up... I grew up in Europe. NOBODY I knew was circumcized and NOBODY I knew ever had any kind of health issues. Plus, circumcision desensitizes the tip, so sex is actually more pleasurable for men if they're not circumcized :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes, when I looked into to it the pros and cons were pretty close. Personal experiences from a family member and a friend tipped the scale and we had it done. It was very quick and simple. There is lots of misinformation out there on this topic. Research thoroughly.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 7:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yup
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yes
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 7:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• No, no need to subtract what came with the package, absolutely no need to fix something that is not broken!
    No. I have watched too many a circumcisions to put my son through unecessary pain.

Answer by older at 7:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• @Krystal-I hope what I said didn't make you feel offened. I should have said "the reasearch I did made me feel that it was better to have them circumcized". I'm sorry if I offended you, circumcision is a choice, and you are of course allowed to do whatever you choose, one isn't bad, and one isn't good.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 7:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yes, my son is circumsized..and I bet he'd just love me to death for talking about his private part on a public chat,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010