Which is the nicest beach in Florida?

I am planning a trip to Florida this summer for our 10 yr. wedding anniversary.. and I'm looking for blue waters and white sands.. romantic!

tts

Asked by tts at 7:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Travel

Level 1 (-12 Credits)
  • Anna Maria Islad is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• South Beach is it, not only do you get sandy georgeous water but ambience as well. Even if the ocean is not your cup of tea, people watching is a sport. Beautiful people!

Answer by older at 7:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Panana City Beach

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/florida/things-to-do-in-panama-city-beach
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Hands down, Clearwater Beach! Soft, white sand and gorgeous blue gulf water!
    ZacsMom

Answer by ZacsMom at 8:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• LMAO - you are going to get a ton of different answers, you're just gonna have to look up all the beaches that we suggest. :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love the gulf coast, so beautiful and warm. ( Just watch for sharks, lol) Clearwater, Fort De Soto Park..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• wow! I guess so! It's going to be a hard decision to make ~ tougher than I expected!!
    tts

Answer by tts at 8:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i dont like the gulf coast. i think the water is much prettier on the atlantic side.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My husband and I got married on Sanibel Island (http://www.sanibelisland.com/), but we lived near Siesta Key (http://www.siestakeyguide.com/) most of the time we were in Florida. If we went to the beach, we went to Siesta Key. Long before we even lived near Siesta Key, our family from Ohio went to Siesta Key every summer. Hands down, Siesta Key is the best beach in Florida ... wait, in America ... the sand is like baby powder. I have been to Anna Maria Island ... Siesta Key is way better. Same with South Beach, too busy and too touristy ... Siesta Key is definitely better than South Beach. I grew up in Panama City Beach ... blech ... no, thank you. Clearwater Beach is fairly close to Siesta Key, but I'd still go to Siesta Key any day of the week ... doesn't get better than Siesta Key. : ) Hope this helps!
    cmb0414

Answer by cmb0414 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have been on many beaches in my life and NEVER been on a bad beach!! LOL
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2010