What is the wierdest bug you've ever seen?

My sister and I were on the phone and she told me about how she saw a ton of worms as she was walking around campus at the school she goes to and how they freak her out.

The wierdest one I saw was in Corpus Christi TX near the ocean. It was a waterbug. They are big, black, and have "claws" in the front. They looked like lobster claws. The bugs were about the size of quarters.

There was another one that looked like a flying grasshopper. I'm from Kansas City so those bugs were new to me. Freaked me out a little.

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So far a flying cock roach.

Answer by louise2 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• A dust bunny, I kid you not..that is what the little critter was called..not a dust mite..a DUST BUNNY!
    At least, that is what my bug teacher in college told me it think it might also be some type of assassin bug.

Answer by madamlinwe at 8:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• the big tomato caterpillar that was in my mom's yard! that thing was weird!

• had to google a dust bunnie! wow! creepy little thing!

• ewwwwwwwwwwwww lol. gross but cool

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Hell i thought a dust bunnie was nothing more then like a ball of well dust.That thing is way icky lol

Answer by chicklet34 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Jerusalem cricket.

Answer by etsmom at 8:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think it was called a spider cricket or something, I had never seen anything like it before and it totally freaked me out. It was literally a cross between a spider and a cricket. I killed that ugly little sucker!

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2010