Why are so many of you judgemental toward other moms?

"Oh I would NEVER feed MY kid THAT garbage...I would NEVER allow MY precious child to go through that like YOU have decided...Oh my GOSH...you FORMULA FED/BREASTFEED your child?? Thats horrible! Poison! Poison! Someone call the police!That woman is abusing her child because she has a boob in its mouth!I can NOT believe you are such a lazy slob that you stay home with your children while your poor poor husband goes out and works his tail off...I can NEVER imagine MY children being babysat by someone else, they might ,they might teach him a song I don't like!UGH! You did THAT while you were pregnant!You should BE SHOT!What??Your husband talks to other women?You must be doing something wrong in bed,don't you know how to KEEP your man?...You did WHAT?You accepted FREE STUFF from the government?Youre a lowlife, you should be put in jail and your not fit to be a mother!
HAHHAHAHA..this is how some of you people sound!WHY??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bouncing

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• LMAO
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• that's how most women are- just normally it's all behind your back, but here it's all out in the open. Only difference-
    Anonymous

• well, tell her she's wrong? she's not!
    Anonymous

• Wow, clearly someone spends too much time around here.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorI so agree. With questions I have read lately I am a horrible mother and a slut. I'm a slut because I have had sex with more than 2 guys in my life and I am a horrible mother because I have left my sleeping children in bed for less than 2 minutes while going to check the mail. I also don't force my child to wear a jacket when he isn't cold. My kids should be taken away. Oh wait somebody has already called CPS on me and they think that I'm a pretty damn good mother. The case worker didn't want to open a case against me but since I lived with someone that smoked weed they had to.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• LOL...You don't have to spend a lot of time on here to see all the crap women say to eachother!
    Anonymous

• Why are you so judgemental of the moms who are judgemental of the things you posted above? lol :-D smile
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Guess what? Women are CATTY. We always have a problem to complain about and we always have something to say.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 8:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• why did someone call CPS on you?
    Anonymous