Do you wish you could modify Facebook like you can Myspace? Or do you like that its just a simple page?

I have to admit, the last time that I changed my myspace was a while ago because of some 2.0 bullcrap.... Now I just leave it how it is because I can't figure it out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like some of the stuff you can do on myspace but I like facebook because it's seems to be more grown up than myspace. I don't care that I can't change it.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• no and i think thats why everyone left myspace for facebook...cause facebook is simpler
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think myspace was more fun because you could change everything around and edit it all the time. Facebook isn't nearly as fun because it's the same for everybody. You can't adjust the page to fit your personality or mood.
    hannah21982

Answer by hannah21982 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• No. I hated my space because sometimes other peoples pagse were too busy and difficult to read.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I prefer facebook. I can always find what I'm looking for, and no one has pages the I can't read, or that give me headaches, etc.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 8:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• MySpace is an assault on the senses. I prefer Facebook.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 8:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I hated myspace. Ugh.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i am no longer on myspace. facebook to me is more about connecting with friends. myspace is more about being the "star" of your page or whatever. i prefer facebook altho my myspace was pretty cute :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Facebook has the same problem CM has, only worse - people with no idea trying to customize their pages and instead making them completely unreadable and slow as molasses to load.
    Anonymous

• Not Facebook, MySpace. I need sleep ^^^^^
    Anonymous