Fat friends?

I saw a link on face book about a weight limit for spandex and skinney jeans. The comments really surprised me. So My question is would you not be friends with someone because of their weight? Fat or skinny?

CKasting

Asked by CKasting at 8:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. I have no problem with someone weight and size, they have a problem with mine because I'm short and skinny. Discrimination goes both ways.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i don't have a problem with ppls weight but when someone wears jeans or pants that are so tight that the fat rolls over the top and it looks like a muffin its nasty...there is no shame in wearing cloths that actually fit your body
    Anonymous

• Of course not.

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have no issue. My BFF of 20 years is significantly larger than me. I don't care. I also have a friend who is quite skinny. Don't care.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• what does a weight limit on spandex and jeans have to do with being friends? Yes, I would tell my fat friend that she shouldnt' be wearing "skinny" jeans or spandex. is that the issue? I dont' want my friends to look stupid or to have people make fun of them.
    Anonymous

• The spandex and skinney jeans site comments were what prompted the question. Fat women were disscussed as if they were second class citzens and should stay hidden under a mumu
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 8:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I choose friends based on personality. I also pester the crap out of people I care about to be healthy. I have fat friends, and I'm pretty vocal about how they need to shape up. I love these people and don't want them to suffer the health problems that obesity brings.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i have friends of all sizes!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I don't have a problem with weight or whatever but there is a reason there's a weight limit on skinny jeans. It's not pleasant to look at. Sorry. And to be fair, there are skinny women who who don't look great in skinny jeans either.
    Anonymous

• I have friends of all sizes. My friend who is a little overweight won't wear sleeveless shirts. Now I admit she doesn't look good in them but neither do I. But if it is hot, I wear them! And I tell her she has every right to. But she won;t for fear of being made fun of :(
    Anonymous