are you living in organized chaos?

its seems the harder i try to be on schedule and get more organized the more chaotic things seem to get....and the more weary i get of trying...

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup.

Anonymous

• I used to.

Now it's just pure chaos.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• YESSSSS!!! It's probably gone beyond homey and cluttered to just overwhelming
    Anonymous

• heck yes! been working on it for weeks though
    Anonymous

• More like chaotic chaos. I try organizing and it looks as though I've done nothing. When people come over I grab piles of stuff and move it into a spare room. :(

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes we just moved and normally I would have everything unpacked and in it's place. My dh has gotten a job op in the Rockport Tx area so we have decided to move there. So now I'm living in a house full of packed boxes and we won't be moving until sometime in April, but I figure why unpack when I'm going to have to turn around in a few weeks and pack again.
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 9:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes. I haven't felt well.
    So today DH knocked down all of my shampoo & conditioner bottles by hanging a wet towel on the shower curatins rod. He knocked all of my bottles down. Got mad & yelled! I told him with my cancer soon I won't have my 3'foot long hair & he can be Happy. I won't need them. He already doesn't need them. So Clutter, my collections and being sentimental gets me into trouble.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i am sorry angellinda. you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Babiluv80

Answer by Babiluv80 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes, but mainly because we're in the process of moving. I so cannot wait until we're fully moved, unpacked and back into our routine.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yes and I like how you described it.....its a catch 22
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010