are you kidding me? (about female monthlies)

okay, so thanks to everything stressing me out lately, my "friend" came early. well, this completely ruins my planned weekend away at a hotel with SO :(.. any ideas on how to slow down or stop your "friend" to try to still have fun on the weekend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uva Ursi tea may help slow your flow. It may even stop it. Drink a cup with each meal. You'll pee a lot.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• don't think you can
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I don't think there's anything to do to stop it by the weekend unfortunately... If you're finished having babies you could have the novasure procedure done... I did back in September and haven't had any bleeding since! WooHoo! It was immediate, with about 3 days downtime... Sorry I couldn't help you anymore than that...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• can't at this point as far as I know- why does it have to ruin it- a lot of guys don't care- even if they do, then there's lots of other sexy things to do- why not just do them?
    Anonymous

• Actually water. Showering or bathing or even a douche will slow the flow. Have fun on the weekend anyway. Lay on towels and use a condom so he doesn't get all messy. Shower off afterwards. I know disgusting right, but hey whatever works. Just so it's not against your religion to ummm have fun on your cycle.
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of being able to stop your period once it starts. Wouldn't that be a nice little invention? Would your SO even care if you were on your period? I know a lot of guys out there will still have sex if the woman is on her period. My fiance doesn't mind and I know several other guys who don't mind either.
    Anonymous

• oh god..... i got my period the week i went on a romantic vacation to the mountains with my boyfriend...i tried hiding it by douching my vag before intimacy and it just didn't work...needless to say i was very upset...theres nothing you can do sadly...the blood is there and it has to come out
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• There isn't much you can do. Use a red towel and work around it:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• OP HERE-

It's not him that really cares. He's a typical guy, lol. It's more me that is bothered by it. Intimacy and your "friend" just make me more uncomfortable, because you feel you have to warn, to prep for what's going to happen, and IMO it just kills a lot of the mood. Not to mention foreplay on my part is kinda thrown out the window.

Anonymous

• Having sex during your time of the month can actually ease cramp pains....I like it, dh likes it....i mean it can get a bit messy...not too bad....we shower after....but we're both happy and by golly my cramping ceases for a bit....gotta love that part too!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2010