4 weeks left & we still don't have a name.

we've hit a brick wall & can't decide on a name for our baby boy. we liked a lot, but theres always a reason to decide against it. Noah is too common, Isaac, Carson, West, & Ryder have already been taken after we thought we decided... it's so frustrating. does anyone have any ideas for us? btw-we decided against the -aden type names. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I see you have a couple biblical names there...what about Isaiah or Ezekiel (you could call him "Zeke" for short) I always thought that was really cute. Or what about Walker or Shane?... they kinda go with your western theme there.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Carter, Cameryn, Landyn, Oliver, Trystin, Treece, Pierce, Connor
    Anonymous

• what do you mean taken? can't you have a name someone else in family does? in my family lots of kids get named after aunts and uncles-
    is it really that big of a problem?

but anyway - I like Tristian from Legends of the fall.
    Anonymous

• lol, taken as in there are kids less than a year of age in our family/circle of friends that have that name. and tristan and isaiah are my nephews. =P it seems all the good names are already taken.
    Anonymous

• Tristian II?

Abdukrahman, brady, brandon, ZARED,ZACHARY,SALVADOR,TREVOR, trey, trenton-

how about a few of those- but no one has Abdukrahman!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• We have in our family a Matthew Robert, and a Robert Steven. Robert is my brother, and my son is Matthew. If I ever have another son I'm thinking William Ray. What about Triton, thats close to tristan without reusing it. Then theres always Joseph or Johnny.
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 10:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• levi?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I had a friend whos husband and her could not think of a name. They waited till the baby was here and meet her till they named her. The moment they saw her, the name came to them. She has such a lovely name of Kindel and it realy suits her. Do not stress on the name, maybe your mind is just waiting till you meet him.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm 30 weeks pregnant with our second son and we've yet to decide on a name either. Don't sweat it! Our first son did not have a name for 2 days. We have a list of some that we like, but will decide when we meet him.
    Some suggestions:
    Julian
    Dominic
    Gabriel
    Cole
    Micah
    Solomon
    Best of luck, I'm sure you'll decide on a great name!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• well, i like Franklin, it's my son's name. we are naming this baby due in june/july Vincent. i also like Clayton and Parker. good luck choosing =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2010