Are you upset over something?

Anything upsetting you? Maybe getting it out can help you? Perhaps? If so, go for it and share! Hope it helps!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes- can't get over someone - so I love 2 men.
    sometimes it's just a special kind of hell.

why can't we just be programmed so that our emotions work in a way that would make everything easy?
    yeah right- :P
    Anonymous

• Yes!!! My Hubs is giving up smoking right now (cold turkey 2 weeks in). He is being a butt and a bully. I know he is grouchy but jeez louize!!! Whatever you say he snaps at you, he is yelling at the kids for stupid stuff. I get that leaving a plate on the table is laziness but to bark for 2 minutes about it is total overkill.....Well, i should say overdoing it because if he comes up dead then they will trace this post back and see I nsaid the word kill ..... ROFL. Hey, thanks for the laugh while writing out this post
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yes-My lack of self confidence, self esteem, security, ambition, etc. been working on these problems for years with no progress.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My husband is a liar and a cheat.....ugh I can't live this life anymore!!! Some days I hate him. I am so angry and don't know what to do about it. I just got done screaming at him for over an hour. and now that I'm typing this out I feel better. Thank you.
    Anonymous

• No, but thanks anyway. I find it better to focus on the positives in my life rather than drudging up bad feelings.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes! I just recently found out I have agoraphobia which is a fear of leaving the house, being outside, or in crouded social places. I have been dealing with it for about a year and finally have an answer. The question now is, will I be able to overcome it and live a normal life? No clue yet, I start therapy next week. At least I finally know it is a real disorder and it's not all in my head :) Wow, it really does feel better to get that out. Thanks!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm annoyed that I have to go to the doctor on my Husband's day off.

And I hate how Our weekend goes by so fast..sigh.

Other than those two things, I'm one happy and blessed Wife and Mommie. =]
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I was very upset this morning over a dream i had. In my dream, my husband was having sex with my sister, and i didn't leave because "i love him." That's so not me, i'd leave if he ever cheated. Anyways, in my dream he was sleeping with my sister, and i was asking questions like how often, and he goes "yesterday, on the sink" and i'm like no, how often. and he said i don't know. I was like, who do you like better, and he's like well it's just sex. And then i woke up, and was freaking out. So i woke him up to tell him, and he's like oh yeah, i saw your sister last night at the grocery stor, and i was like WHAT. ofcourse i got a bit more freaked out, but i think i'm over it now. Damn crazy pregnancy dreams.
    Anonymous

• Anon :12 been there done that I know how it feels!! The best thing you can say is that now you know you love forever
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm mad at my husband for being selfish. I swear that man thinks the friggin sun and moon rise and set around him sometimes. The only time he sees fit to pay any special attention to me is when he wants something (usually sex) then he gets mad when I don't want to have sex with him! Dude! How about you get your head out of your ass for two seconds and think about someone else's needs for a change!
    Augh men are morons....
    Anonymous