phenergan

Is it ok to take phergan if I have morning sickness ALL day? The dr said that it was ok, but I was doing some research and I get positive and negative results.

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took it and it didn't help me but my doctor says it is safe. It is the safest morning sickness medication on the market. Do not take Reglan though, it is extremely dangerous to both you and your child. Reglan has been linked to a life threatening disease..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i took it and it worked for me, but only because it knocked me out. I wasn't able to drive after i took it because i was so gone. i would fall asleep wherever i was, but they told me it was completely safe and to take it when i needed to. Good luck. i 'd give it a try.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I took it and my kiddo turned out completely healthy. It worked like a charm, too. FinleyFIrst is right though. It will put your butt to sleep. I would just take half. I never threw up with or without it, I just always felt like I was going to... like I was on a boat.. But my bro in law is a doctor and my sister took it and so did I and we are all god :)
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• good *
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I had to take it for 7 months with my first pregnancy because I couldn't keep anything down. It was a life saver for me but I always cut them in half and took half every 3 hours or as needed. I was worried about taking it but my doctor felt that it was the safest option and baby wasn't getting what it needed with me being dehydrated and puking non stop. I don't regret taking it and have recently had to start taking it for my current pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2010