What did you accomplish today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am giggling at all the "didnt sell my children" and similar answers lol I so feel that way some days.

got up got the boys off to school/work, got dd dressed we went to gym dd palyed at the daycare I went to Zumba, came home grabbed a really quick shower, grabbed subway for lunch, came home we ate she watched little einsteins apparently it was the unicorm episode and i needed to be quiet lmao, i answered emails about girls scout cookies and cub scout camp checked in on CM i ran DD to school, sent out bills, hit the store picked up cleaning supplies, laundry detergent and something to toss in the crock pot, cleaned the oven, the living room dinning room and kitchen, cleaned oven some more ewwww, then did homework with kids, went to soccer, had dinner, then realized we needed more milk went back to store, came home put dinner away, got dh's lunch ready, started laundry, kids bathed & in bed, now i am taking a deep breath.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• today I accomplished not having a nervous breakdown....thank the good lord!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• grocery shopping
    dinner
    laundry
    dishes
    finished some computer work
    baked cookies with the kiddos
    Anonymous

• Two loads of laundry, lol. Of course the normal dinner and dishes, but that's it. Off day for me.
    Anonymous

• hmm...4 loads of laundry, washed the dishes that had been piling up since Friday b/c DH kept saying "dont wash them, i'll do it!", swept, mopped, cleaned bathrooms, took a shirt back to the store, exercised, and of course cooked dinner.

we have friends coming in from out of town this weekend, so im doing a lot more cleaning than i normally would haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• went to Dr for me,
    took care of sick kid,
    it is payday so between shifts got my paycheck, cashed it, and paid bills. All my bills are covered for this month.
    spent time with you younger grandson.
    3 loads laundry, dishes, dinner,
    dishes again (LOL)
    oh yeah and the best of all - had hubs!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• laundry, 3 meals, cleaned the guest room for BIL to come tomorrow, took time for prayer and meditation, went to the grocery store, paper work-- always so much paper work!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Walmart
    Lowes
    paint trim
    mop
    dust and polish furniture and kitchen cabinets
    laundry
    cooked dinner
    spent time with Hubby and kids...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I didn't sell my children though I contemplated it several times. I had a terrible migraine and had a short temper D: Tomorrow will be a better day!
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 11:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• took kids to school
    rode bikes in town with my husband
    came home and spring cleaned
    helped a friend type a 50 page essay
    cooked dinner on the grill
    ran on the treadmill
    bathed kids and put them to bed
    now I am answering questions on here
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2010