my daughter only likes certain people i feel bad when i bring her to daycare she doesnt like this certain peron. like she doesnt like them to come near her or touch her. i wonder if it cause kids can feel how a person is. either there nice or not? becuase she gets extremely upset. and when she with someone else she fine. what do you think??

SheilaAM

Asked by SheilaAM at 11:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Kids can sense if someone doesn't like them. If you overheard the teacher saying that your child is annoying most likely her feelings are coming through in her attitude when dealing with your child. Your child knows this. If I was your little girl I wouldn't want to to go that person either. I would definitely talk to the director about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Is this another child or a teacher?
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Have they done anything to her? Yeah I believe kids can sense how people are. My daughter does all the time.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• They must have been mean to her. Keep a close eye on this situation.
    Anonymous

• If it is an adult, I would be concerned. If a child, they probably tease her.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• its a teacher. i heard them the other day saying this teacher that my child and another child is annoying im just like she and this other girl is only a year old how can a child that young be annoying there not teenagers!!!
    SheilaAM

Answer by SheilaAM at 11:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• The only person I did not want to be around when I was a kid was my uncle. He use to babysit my sisters and I when mom and dad were working. My says shes feels so bad because I would cry and beg her not to leave to work and stay home with me. She didnt understand why I would act like this every time he babysat.
    When I was 12 I told my mom he was molesting me!!
    Know I am not saying this is happening to your baby girl but I would look more into the situation and find out if this person has harmed your baby girl in anyway, physical or mental.
    Anonymous

• You should report that. If a teacher says that about a kid than she shouldn't be a teacher.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yeah i am going to talk to the manager cause i over heard there comment and after hearing that i think there not so nice to her
    SheilaAM

Answer by SheilaAM at 12:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• that is so true!!! :O)
    SheilaAM

Answer by SheilaAM at 12:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2010