Update on "How can I get my baby to be more active"

I ate a kit kat and drank a little coke before going to the Dr. for my ultrasound and he was kicking and wiggling all over the place. He looked like he was going to flip over backwards. He had his legs up over his head. It was so cool! I was waiting on my little acrobat to just flip on over! Anyways it is definitely a boy! I am happy with it though. I thought I wanted a girl but I'm excited about having another boy. It's nice to be able to put a name with the belly! :)

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congrats, but may I suggest trying orange juice next time. Coke and candy isn't always the best thing. Congrats on the boy, have a name yet?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Congrats! And don't feel bad about the coke ;) I did the same thing. As long as you're out of your first tri, 4 oz of coke here or there isn't going to hurt him.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 9:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• There isn't going to be a next time. :( I already have one boy and am awaiting my second. And yes we are going to name him Dylan James and call him D.J. Super excited!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2010