Do you love peeps?

I love peeps so much but I have some rules. I only eat them at Easter and I usually only get the yellow or pink ones. Some years I have to try a new Color one.
When my kids were small they would bite the heads off and leave them around the house. It was like a treasure hunt for me.
So do you like peeps? DO you prefer the chicks? Or any color. Did I say I love peeps???

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YUMMY YUMMY! I love Peeps!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Nope. i've never liked peeps. i think they're gross. sorry.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Peeps are awesome! And fun to microwave :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I like the bunnies..I like then stale, I'll uncover the wrapper then let them sit out for a couple days..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 1:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Are they those marshmallow chicks? No, I can take one bite and I get sick of them! I hate marshmallows, so that's why I hate them, lol!

I like burnt marshmallows over a campfire though! <3

At first when I saw the Q, I thought you meant "Don't you love people (peeps as in PEOPLE!)" hahaha I thought it was gonna be a rant :P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:12 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I hate them, pure and simple, hate them!! I did see a video where somebody had put one in the microwave! It was really funny, glad I didn't have to be the one to clean it up though.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yeah I don't like them either. Every year when I was a kid my mother would get them for my brother and I, but we BOTH hate them! In fact, no one in my family likes them! My mother just felt like it was tradition. Now she gets them for my son, but he's only 19 months old so he won't be eating them either.

I'll send you the ones my mother buys for him this year! I'll open some up and send some stale ones to Kjfamily while I'm at it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I can't STAND Peeps!! I think they are so disgusting. I think Peeps are one of those things that you either love or hate, there's no in-between.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• *gags*

I've always hated them, but was once involved in a team relay race where you ran to a paper bag, stuck your hand in, and had to consume the first thing you touched. What was mine? A package of Peeps. I ate them in record time, ran back to tag the next team member, and went and threw them up.

While picking out Easter candy with my sister, I spied the Peeps. My sister looked at me and said "Did you just give those Peeps an evil look?" LOL. I probably did.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Disgusting nope lol. Unhealthy and the ingrediants are gross!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 11:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2010