hair extensions or clip ons?...tht is the question.....

Okay i'm thinking about putting hair extensions in (the ones done by putting glue in) In your opinion do you think I should stick to that or go with the clip ons that i can take in nd out btw the hair ex. are real hair....thanks

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've tried using the clip on ones, and I always wind up with the clips showing by the end of the day
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I can't believe white girls are doing this now, crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• this white girls hair is falling out due to kidney disease. so yeah some of us need it.

I can't believe white girls are doing this now, crazy!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• dont you know!! only black girls are allowed to have fake hair!! ugh get a life anon.

OP, id skip the glue AND the clip ons and get a full blown "weave". have the extensions sewn in. they will look amazing and it will last longer than the glue and look better than the clip ons!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I wear Toni Brattin and revlon clip-ons all the time, love them. Toni Brattin even makes clip-on extensions! Her products are available on HSN!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm not too fond of the clip in extensions. I just don't think they look that great. The person that mentioned the weaving method is pretty much right IMO. If you are new to this, it's going to be quite different though, it's very heavy feeling and might even pull at your hair. It's also extremely important that you take proper care of them. I found it to be somewhat itchy as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2010