What happens when your with a guy and your not togehter yet but yall really like each other alot and you have butterflies in your stomach when you kiss him or when he touches you or when you two get busy.

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Natural reation i believe it's called lust. Honestly it's been so long since i have been in a new relationship that im glad that point is gone in my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• is there a question?
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Hmmm I don't "get busy" with someone I am not "together" with.
    I guess what happens is... after you get together the butterflies typically go away or atleast calm down.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I'm with lisa ann - "I don't "get busy" with someone I am not "together" with."

Answer by missanc at 8:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I still get that way about SO and it's been yrs since we've been together. Some people just do that to us

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I say you're never going to be with him. You gave it up too quick move on. If he liked you he would have insisted that you be "together"
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• oh he did insisted that we be together we just have our situations that we both have to take care of on our ends but
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• thats just stupid mrsjonzy... i "gave it up" to my SO the night we met. we stayed as fuck buddies for about 4 months, then moved into a relationship, when we were both ready (i was getting out of an abusive relationship, he felt that i had too much going on- school, family issues, etc). we are together, still and its been years.

it means you like him. sometimes, that feeling will go away. but it'll always come back, either for good, or just once in a while, but it wont have to be forced. my SO brings me flowers for no reason, but evne when he's just doing the dishes, i get that feeling in my tummy. for us, its love-- how much we've been through, we're accomplished together, achieved separately, etc. for you guys- it might be lust, but you gotta be in some type of lust in order to love. IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• you know what i like this one this is the best answer i'm talking about anonymous cause i can't stand for ppl to judge you but its good at the same time that they're telling you the truth but they act like they never been in situations and if its not that one damn don't make it seem like a ladt is a hoe or she gonna hell cause she had sex with somebody she knows and not dating him ok and if it is lust i still feel good this guy makes me feel great inside and out that's my baby he is my heart damn i love feeling this way about him. thank you anonymous you gave a great answer for me you all have a GREAT AND BLESSED DAY
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 3:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2010