Could I actually be pregnant?!

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant with baby #2 since July of last year. I think since then I've had maybe 3 periods. Well I just had one starting February 13th. I am supposed to start this Friday I believe. Tonight I started cramping. Usually if I am going to start AF I don't start cramping until the day before. With my first pregnancy the first symptom I noticed was cramping. So I am wondering if ir sounds like I might just maybe am pregnant finally?!

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 2:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly couldn't tell you. Of course it is possible but noone can really say. GOod Luck to you tho hun! I hope you get a positive on the test!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• geeze no one on here can tell you one way or the other if you are or arent. Everyones pregnancy is different. Take a pregnancy test or go tot he doctor and have them do one. If its too early and you still dont start then take another one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• that's such a hard question to answer since you can get cramps from your period anywhere from 1 week to the day before..you would be better off doing a pregnancy test..good luck to you
    sugabug001

Answer by sugabug001 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Good luck and baby dust.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2010