Are there any JW's on here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not any longer, but there are several who post here.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Meeeee
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yes! Look under religion choice in the 'meet mome' tab above ^^^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I used to study it for about 5 years. But no longer practice.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I was brought up to be JW, however today I am a practicing Pagan. There are a decent amount of JW here but many either avoid the R&B section altogether or visit under Anon in order to avoid hate mail. There are a few that will come out openly, like ProudMama there... And I could point you in the right direction for more. However, I will not provide anyone with names until I know you are not a threat. I understand your reasons for wishing to stay anon, but if you are willing to message me, I will tell you where to find more. I simply want to know you aren't simply looking to cause trouble - they don't deserve that!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I had a couple of them come by my house yesterday, & they left when i told them that they are completely nuts for ignoring all that science has worked so hard to discover. I also told them that i would rather believe i am a fairy then to believe that dinosaurs never existed & then i told them that they sound just as wacky as scientologists do. I felt bad being rude to them, but they did not want to listen to my personal opinions & just accused me of being against god.

Yeah...scientists are all really out there to discredit JW...that is REALLY their game plan, since the days of pythagoras, scientists were out there to discredit JW...not to find out necessary information about our earth. Sorry to rant...but it's just ridiculous!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• samurai_chica, they aren't looking for ppl who are happy with what they have. No need to be rude.

Do the Meet Moms search.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• samurai chica,

woman please
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• samurai chica

I don't know who was at your door or what they told you. But JWs DO believe the dinosaurs existed, there is simply some question as to how and why they died off - just like there is in the scientific community...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Sabrina I just love a girl!!!!
    and yes, I'm one of JW's and have been an active member since my Baptism in 92,

and samurai chica , Feb 8 1990 AWAKE!!! Dinosaurs played a dominant role in life on earth during their age. But then they came to an end. The rock layers containing human fossils consistently occur above those layers containing dinosaur fossils. Because of this, scientists generally conclude that humans came on the earthly scene later.
    In this regard the book Palaeontology, by James Scott, states: “Even the earliest species of Homo sapiens (man) lived long after the disappearance of the dinosaurs . . . After tilting (through earth movement) has been allowed for, rocks containing fossil men consistently occur above those preserving the bones of the great dinosaur reptiles and it follows that the latter belong to an earlier age than the human remains.”
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010