What color shoes?

I'm wearing this really simple but cute dress tonight. It says the color is thyme/desert sage (basically olive green) but I don't know what color pantyhose/shoes to wear. I wish I could post pictures but I tried to email them to myself and for some reason I never received the pics,lol.

Anyway should I wear black pantyhose/black shoes or nude pantyhose/cream-off white shoes?

Thanks! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would wear nude panty hose, I can't really tell you the shoe color as that I always wear red or black heels.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:12 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I too, would go with nude pantyhose (as close to your skin color as possible), and simple black heels/pumps. My rule is the "fancier" the party, the higher the heel! :o)

And don't forget some simple but glistening/sparkly black beaded or onyx jewelry and a small black clutch!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Copper shoes and nude hosiery or bare legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• nude hose and either black or a copper/bronze color shoes. maybe a gold or silver, just make the jewelry match. Also if there is any beading on the dress look at the colors of it and try to make the shoes work with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• skip the hose and go with a tan shoe, make it military
    Anonymous