do your kids have fall pictures and spring pictures made? Mine do and we didn't when we were kids

I like the spring ones the best, they use props and take the whole body shots. Anyway, not complaining just wondering if its the trend across the country

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• well my daughter is only a year and i am not going to do it seasonally but i am going to this spring for her birthday and easter picture and then the next time wont be until christmas. its too exspensive to do it every 6months. but alot of people do it. if i had the money i would do it more often. but as of right now too many pictures not enough space on the wall. lol
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• oh i'm sorry, I need to clarify I meant do they have spring pics made at school...mine do every year...the school does it and they turn out cute!
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Ours does! She had her "formal" picture taken at the beginning of the year and will have a more casual shot this month. I had no idea they did it twice...we got one picture and that was it when I was younger!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My daughters school does both also. They use LifeTouch and do them as a fundraiser.
    da_lala

Answer by da_lala at 2:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• It's a big scam! Those pictures are waaaaaaaaaay overpriced!
    Anonymous

• Yes and the spring pictures are actually a fundraiser for the school. The spring pics are the cool pics...backgrounds, neat pictures, fun pictures.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2010