What is the best way to potty train a 2 yr old boy who dosen't want to give up his pull ups???

help with potty training a boy

naenae1822

Asked by naenae1822 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• First, maybe he's not ready. If you think he is, take him to Wal Mart to pick out his own big boy pants!
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 9:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Here's what I did with my son. I let him pick out his own "man underwear" at the store. He picked some that were just like what his daddy wears and I told him that if he wants the privilege of wearing "man underwear" he would have to stop tee-teeing his pants. It seemed to work, but when he does have an accident in them I put a baby diaper on him, not a pull up because he still feels like he's big in those. I tell him that if he's going to wet his pants like a baby then he can wear a diaper like a baby. So far it has worked like a charm cause he does not want to wear a baby diaper.
    DevinAnnesmom

Answer by DevinAnnesmom at 2:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2008