I have a foodblog, and like to take pictures of my meals

my husband thinks this is totally weird, but i get a lot of positive feedback from facebook friends and those who follow my food blog, but he insists that it is the craziest thing. Altough he isn't one who really savors or craves food, well. what do you guys think. is it weird to take pictures of my food.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. There is/was an exhibit in second life of this guy taking pictures of every single meal he ate for an entire year. It was really neat to see what really goes into your body.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I often take pictures of my meals. I've got recipe software, and I'm trying to get pictures of every dish I make to go with the recipes so that I can make a nice cookbook for each of my sons, and anyone else who'd like one, so I don't think it's weird at all!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Not at all - ! ohwrite that is a GREAT idea. I would take picture of my meals..oh wait! I don't cook :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• No I think it's a pretty neat idea, so where can we find you blog?
    As for ohwrite......... How sweet I bet your kids will love it!
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 9:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Thanks for the support ladies, and I agree with Jacqlyn, you need to tell us where your blog is so we can see your food, and maybe try your recipes!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2010