Orgasms?

So I think I had my first one last night but it was nothing like I expected. It was just a lot of lot of pressure and then I was super wet with no pressure. It was this amazing experience I hear about. What's wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Meant to say NOT this amazing experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i never hardly ever have one and i havent had many in my life but u will knw when u have 1 ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• It may not have been. I have to say though, sometimes i have very intense hot 'n' heavy orgasms & sometimes they are quick & not that exciting. If you're not used to having them, you're going to have to kind of train yourself. I never had orgasms before, until i bought a vibrator & practiced. And, i would do it all by myself. No pressure from anyone. I was 24 & couldn't believe i had not experienced an orgasm yet. It was also at the end of a pitiful marriage, i knew an orgasm was not going to happen with my ex husband. So, i practiced & got real good at it. My orgasms are wonderful now. Now that i understand my body & what it reacts to. Keep trying, they will get better trust me. They also get better when you get a lil older. The orgasms i have now are much better then they were just 4 years ago. Hope this helps!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I agree with samurai, sometimes they are out of this world amazing, and other times they're just ok, that felt great but whatever. I can't say that I would ever describe them as a feeling of pressure, though, so it may not have been. I would try a vibrator so that you'll actually have one that you know is one (which as others have said, you know it when you have one), and then you'll know in the future.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Try masturbating until you have an orgasm then you will know what one is. You have to stay relaxed yet tense up a little at the same time. It starts off slow like climbing a mountain then you hit this peak that is undescribable. Once you know how your body reacts and how it needs to be stimulated in order to achieve an orgasm you will know how to move and where to have your partner apply pressure to be able to have an orgasm while having sex. Although..some women don't eer have an orgasm during sex and some only once in awhile. It's so much easier for a man because a womans body is built to massage his organ exactly the way its supposed to be,lol. Its much more work for a woman..but so worth it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Oh honey I'm sorry you need to learn how to work your vagina. Look on line go to a shop do something! You don't want to be one of those super old ladies that has never had one. From your description I don't think you did cause even little ones feel better then what you're describing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Sounds more like you just peed a little! Orgasms are very noticable. You'll jerk and your toes curl and you lose all control for awhile. I second the masturbation exploration idea.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I third the masturbation! Also mine are sometime "ho hum" and sometmes crazy amazing! Just spend some time alone figure yourself out then take it back to the bedroom!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2010