What kind of business should my SO start?

I really love it when my fiance is able to be home from work and he doesn't particularly like getting up and going! lol (Most people feel the same, I'm sure) And we talked about him working from home or starting his own business and I was wondering what y'all thought. He works in IT right now. He has a lot of experience with all kind of computer stuff. Programming, etc. He can build one from scratch. He has all kinds of training and used to do some stuff on the side, helping other people with their computer problems. I think that if he finished his college degree and such that he could start his own business. What kind of things could he do?

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think he could work with people on their computers, but you need to take in to account insurance and benefits as well!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2010