How many people is too many to be in an apartment?

We are adopting through the foster care system and have recently moved our bedroom to my stepsons and moved his on our room.. The first reason is beause the air conditioner blows in there first so it gets very cold (I like to sleep with the air being very cold) and also beause we are adopting so it would be easier to put more than one bed in the bedroom we had. Anyways, we found a sibling group that needs to be adopted and we were very open to it until I thought about the fact that we don't have a whole lot of room. It's three small children. 7, 4 and 2. Plus my stepson who is here every other weekend. We'd only live in the apartment until August but we planned to adopt sometime in June. Is that too many people for that short amount of time or should we decide on another child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The general rule of thumb is two people per bedroom, that is what the "rules" say at most apartment complexes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• 4 kids in one room is way too many. 2 would be the most I'd go
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• In my state it is 2 to a room. Room being bedrooms and living room. I have a 2 bedroom so six. At a certain age though boys and girls must be roomed separately.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I know in NM when you adopt, each child has to have their own room, unless they're biologically related, and then you can only have 2 in a room, and only if they're the same sex.
    Anonymous