Any one have this happen to them?

Last October I thought I might have been pregnant, but during those three months I took pregnancy tests and they all came back negative, but I did have a period every other month. I thought there could have been a chance because I gained 5 pounds... but then I thought maybe it was because I started working somewhere new and I had a break.. and I ate an extra meal each day. Anyway I still don't look pregnant, but last night as I was laying down I looked at my belly and I saw movement! like extreme movement. but I can't feel it, It might had to do with me having a c-section 9 months ago. So I took a test and then it came back positive. I called the doctor already to get an appointment right away because I must be pretty far to have these movements that I can see... So I am guessing I might be 6 or 7 months pregnant. any one have this happen to them? or was I just too stupid not to notice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It happens, No I haven't had it happen but it can happen.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Wow, that is amazing. I would be freaking out! Well, congradulations...keep us posted, I'd like to know how it turns out how far along you are.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Hey if they can make an entire Tv show about women giving birth that never knew they were pregnant to begin with you are deffinatley not the only one . At least you caught it before your were crowning !!!!!!!!! LOL Keep us posted , I am excited to find out .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• At least you THOUGHT you could be. Some people just think weird things are going on and it has nothing to do with being pregnant. You took a pregnancy test... twice! Haha. So your not stupid.
    BrigiAnne

Answer by BrigiAnne at 2:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My cousin found out she was pregnant when she was almost 6 months along. Everyone gave her a really hard time about it but she was still having periods and had never had normal cycles so she just didn't realize what was going on. I think she's lucky, she only had 3 months of knowing she was pregnant and ended up with a perfect lil boy. Congratulations!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2010