Diet plan

Do you think drinking epsom salt with orange juice helps you lose weight faster

MOMO628

Asked by MOMO628 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Ive never even heard of that before. Have you done it?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I havent heard of that before either. But would think that with the epsom salt the sodium content would be high. Have you asked a doctor about this? If not please do.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Epsom salts is a laxative. It's not going to make you lose weight, it'll just clean you out, which is only a very small amount of your body weight.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• never heard of that...but my mom was put on a laxative to lose weight. she pooped out everything she ate and lost 100lbs but it wasnt that healthy and the doctor only will do it if you are like 100s of pounds over and cant walk much.. i drink a protein shake that makes my metabolism get high so i burn most my calories from running around doing odd things plus working out..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• eww epsom salts taste soooo nasty and yes you will be on the toilet but it doesn't get rid of fat or anything
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• just eat healthy foods.

why put something into your body to purge yourself of weight? its just going to come back when you eat your next meal.
    Anonymous