could i be pregnant?

tomorrow my AF is due.....im expereiencing cramping , tender breast, and tired. should i be worried that i have not had dropplets of blood. i took a HPT on 3/8 and it was BFN. could i pregnant and not know it? b/c the cramping right before the AF date is common AF is about to start. also im craving different foods ( nothing in the refridgerator appeals to me ( it basically kind of turns my stomach) any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i cramp and boobs get sore before my period... usually dont have appetie either when af comes... maybe just wait til it shows up
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yeah, here's an idea. Pee on a pregnancy test stick and don't ask us because we don't know!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• If you have had sex then YES it is possible, are you ? Who knows. Take a test.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• You could be or you could not be. The only way for you to know is a missed period and a positive test. Just like we tell everyone else. We can not tell you that. Just like a Dr they will have to test you too. they can not just go by what you say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2010