anyone experience this feeling ??

so ive been kinda feeling blue .. now during this pregnancy i am now 31 weeks .. and im afraid after i have him im gonna go into some type of depression :S ... i feel like its all kinda ending this is my second child .. and final i guess ...
like this is it .. and i want to be done but at the same time im like nawww cause this is my last chance to feel this way preg i mean and makes me sad. i feel like crying ...

and suggestions ? am i stuck in a rut ? will this pass ??

anyone else experience this ??

carina_84

Asked by carina_84 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It will more than likely pass I hope for your sake. I had to be put on Zoloft at 5 weeks prego because I tend to get really bad deppression through and after my pregnancies. Give it a week than talk to your doctor. Postpartum deppression is something no mother should have to suffer through.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2010