Need this dream interpretated...please

last night i had a dream that i was getting an internal sonogram and on the screen multiple sacs kept showing up. after waking up i looked back on "my" calendar and i literally was freaking out. the nights that i was fertile were the nights my fiance and i were away from the family and were alone.
what could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The dream could mean ANYTHING, dont' read too much into them. But IF you had unprotected sex then obviously you could be pregnant
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Either you are wanting children, or could be pregnant already! Hope this helps as it was meant too.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I doesn't MEAN anything. Dreams are just emotions and images that your brain conjures up while you're sleeping.
    Anonymous

• ALL dreams have meaning behind them anon. They are not simply emotions and images they are a reflection into your own subconscious and the data stored in it. If the OP is trying to get pregnant then that is probably the meaning. However I only dabble with interpretation. And it's kind of hard to do without knowing a little about what is going on in waking life. They are connected OP . However if you desire another child or a large family that may be the only "meaning". Could also mean something new on the horizon. New job or other opportuntiy coming up.
    Anonymous

• Okay, no, they don't all have "meaning."
    Yes, you can analyze a person's inner emotions by them, but that's not the same.
    Anonymous

• to anonymous at 223pm.

a few months ago we stopped trying to conceive, things around us werent working out and we thought it was best for the time being. we started trying in may of 09 and by sept were pregnant, miscarried at 9 weeks. were pregnant again in nov and miscarried at 10 weeks. he is away mon thru thur. every week. im a stay at home mom to a 4 and 2 yr old. what else do you need to know?
    Anonymous

• My sister had a dream she was at the 7-11 and picking out an ice-cream pop, there were pink ones and blue ones and she pick the blue one, she didn't know at the time she was expecting as they thought they could no longer have children, it had been 10 years since their first child was born, and yep, she had a boy!!!
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• lisarose45,
    lol that makes me so freaked out, multiple sacs=multiple kids?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I think sometimes our bodies have ways of telling us things "if we listen". do I think you'll have multiples? I can't say and I also know that dreams are sometimes just our brains working our or processing our wishes/worries.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• so this could just be my body telling me im pregnant?
    Anonymous