How often do you clean your tub? What do you clean it with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I never clean my tub, I don't have one.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Once a week, with a magic eraser. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• After every use. I usually use Scrubbing Bubbles (they do the work for you) but in an effort to save $ I've been using powder Comet or Ajax, it's way cheaper.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• At least once a week. I spray it down with clorox bathroom cleaner,and if the bottom is extra grimy for some reason, I scrub it with comet. During more humid months, I like to spray the edges and the tiles with bleach mixed with water after my shower and do a quick wipe down.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• once a week with an all purpose cleaner,and bleach water for the caulk
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Vinegar to get rid of the hard water, rinse well, and then clorox cleanup to disinfect.. For the jets I buy the jet cleaner at lowes and do that about once a month.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Oh oops, I do a regular cleaning once a week...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i spray with vinegar water 1 x a week.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• once a week scrubbing with dish soap and baking soda on a sponge (it's like soft scrub). I wipe it down after it's used with vinegar and water and a papertowel (along the edges and the fixtures). We don't use it very often, though - dh and the older kids prefer showers, little one likes his tubby but usually other day, but I'd LIVE in my tub if I could find the time :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 1:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Once a week with white vinegar just to get it looking good & for general disinfection (vinegar makes an excellent disinfectant). For a really deep clean, I steam clean it once a month because the steam totally inhibits the growth of mold & kills any spores that may be in the grout getting ready to emerge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010