pink eye

so i woke up and it look like i have a double case of pink eye .... I have a drs apt this afternoon will i even be able to take anything since im pregnant .... just wondering i have never had it or been around someone that has had pink eye so what do i do if i have it to make sure i dont pass it to my kids

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Dont touch your face and touch them. The drops that they will give you is perfectly fine for pregnant women.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• thank you very much
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Wash, wash, and keep washing your hands. Try to remember not to touch your face, and if you do just wash your hands as my daughter said sing the birthday song. Then when your done the germs should be gone. :)

Sorry to hear you are going through this. You will only recieve drops and that is ok.

I went through it when I was pregnant, my daughter had it and passed it along to me. :(

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• thank you guys you both have helped alot
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2010