Ever feel like a bottomless pit?

Man, some days it seems like I could just eat and eat and eat then eat some more! It's like I am craving something but I don't know what but its never satisfied! Like, I just ate a piece of pizza (the frozen kind and I nuked it in the microwave, I thought that would do the trick...and NOPE! I still want something else!!! I HATE when I get like this. I am pregnant ..BUT... I do get like this from time to time when I'm NOT pregnant too. Oy. I feel like a cow,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am pregnant too and I am almost done (yeah! due mar 21st). I have only had maybe one or two days like that during this pregnancy. I did have lots of days like that in my 2nd and beginning of 3rd trimesters when I was pregnant with my daughter. And when not pregnant, there's a certain time in my menstrual cycle (not every month, though) about a week before I start my period that I am constantly starving no matter what. Not sure what causes that, but it's always frustrating!! LOL
    ChereseB

Answer by ChereseB at 4:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Sometimes I am like that, mostly when I am sad, I think eating is going to cheer me up in the long run it gets me more depressed. I am trying to avoid it now.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2010