Did your SO go to a strip club for his bachelor party?

I know some of you don't mind. But, i do. And i cannot be convinced otherwise. Say I'm insecure, or whatever, but the thought of fiance going to a strip club makes me a bit sick. I have LOTS of guy friends & brothers, i know what happens at those strip clubs. All one friend has to do, is point out the fact that it is his bachelor party, & those women are all over him. AND i live in GA, where they're BUCK NAKED! It's not like CA, where they're just topless. Strippers here in GA practically have sex with each other on stage, and they all do "extra" for the right price. Anyway, yes, i do trust my fiance. Who i don't trust, are his friends. They are pushy, & i know the more fiance says no, they more they will make him go. The idea of him possibly getting turned on by other hot, naked woman makes me feel like crap. I'm very conservative when it comes to these kinds of things.

So, did your SO go to one? How did you deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel the same way...I'm not married but if I found out my bf went to a strip club I would come unglued and never believe him if he said nothing happened...I have male friends as well, who've gotten bj's (and then some!) at strip clubs...it's no longer a voyeristic activity, it's a place to go get some p*ssy~! Have you expressed your feelings to your so? I think it is THE MOST fkd up thing ever that before the most beautiful day of your life...marrying your beloved, this is what he goes and does! It crushes the spirit! I'd rather never marry than have that be part of the bargain...it just isn't right and I don't care what kind of pressure the guy takes from his friends, he shouldn't cave to their needs...YOU are his intended and the one who should matter most!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:59 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I was out of town when they had the party. We were young and broke so they just drank at the house. THat and his buddy that planned it was kinda nerdy. So I doubt it. After we were married and it came up a bit, I broke down and went with him, just so I could see the atmosphere and not assume. It was everything I though it was and more. I hated it. ANd I told him thers no way I could feel comfortable with him going there, expectially with his friends. And I told him if I ever found out he was wasting our money on them, there'd be hell to pay. (we watched, but he never went to the stage) And then they have the "private room" that who knows what goes on. I just know the cops happened to come by just doing some checks and when the bouncer went into that back room, it was cleared quickly. So I'm thinkin, more than lap dances. It's sick. Some woman are ok with that. But I'm with you. If my DH wants to see a naked woman, he's got me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My dh didn't have a bachlor party he didn't want to have one. I don't think that going to a strip club is an exceptible behavior when you are in a relationship, and I don't get the "last night of freedom" thing anyway my dh wasn't single he was with me.
    I say going out drinking with friends would be fine or some other fun activity that doesn't involve touching or looking at naked women.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My SO didn't get a bachelor party. But I have never had an issue with him going to the strip club, but, he's never gone since we met. He just doesn't like them. I, on the other hand, LOVE THEM! I was a stripper for a few years, had a blast and loved it! I still like to get dressed up and go! If my DH would want to go, I would support it, I've told him that and even offered to get him a private stripper a few times - birthdays, anniversaries, stag night, etc... But he just doesn't get in to it the way I do.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Nope! I just don't see that as a place a married (or nearly married) man needs to be. It's not about "trust," it's just inappropriate. I trust my husband to not go looking for other naked women...why would I be ok with him paying to see them? I think loyalty is more than just not having sex with other women. The line for me (and for him) is significantly before that point! So neither of us frequent those kinds of places unless we decide to do something together.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 11:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yes, i have voiced my opinion. He even told his guy friends that he does not want to go. They're already saying they're taking him anyway. He admitted that at his brothers bachelor party, his brother got lots of attention from stippers for being the bachelor. My SO, is not into it, he didn't even spend a dime at his brothers. He thinks it's not worth his money. But, we're both worried about his friends. They do plan on getting drunk & going to a see a band, but what happens after that...i don't know. I really doubt he would allow a strange woman to give him a blow job, he's not that kind of guy & i also know , he would definitely not want to do that in front of his guy friends. He is very private about those things. But again, he has sleasy friends that push that kind of behavior....and i know he will be drunk....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Mine did NOT. He knew it wasn't acceptable to me, and while he respected and loved me too much. He has never never been to a strip club, and has no need/desire to. He has all he needs right here at home!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My husband didn't want a bachelor party and he hates strip clubs. He has never been to one. I wouldn't mind if he went but he says nope.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I think it's wonderful you trust him and he is saying all the right things to you...but fyi.. the bj thing happens in a private room with no friends around, they go off together under the guise of getting a 'private lap dance'...bjs are a hard thing for a guy to resist! Alcohol & strippers and peer pressure DO NOT MAKE FOR A TRUSTWORTHY GUY! They ARE HUMAN UNFORTUNATELY!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• If no think they will take him weither he wants to go or not, why don't you send your brother (if you have one) or guy friend along with them than he can tell you the truth about what happens that night, which the sleazy friends might not. Your SO deffinatly won't get into trouble with them along because he knows that if he did you would find out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2010