How do you blog?

How,where and what about? Website adresses to go to to blog? Do you make money from it or just do it for enjoyment? If yo make money from it, how does that work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• blogspot.com and livejournal.com both offer free blogs...people post about their lives in general, or a more specific topic - like crafting, movies, music, etc
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I used to blog on MySpace all the time, just about life, my daughter, etc. to keep my family informed about what was going on. Then I created my own website, and now I just blog there-for the same reasons, just to keep everyone informed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I hate 2 blogs. One is about moms and finances (working, saving, business) and the other is about motivation, inspiration and personal growth. I have both through blogger.com and do earn money off of them. You have a few options for making money through your blog, but it all comes down to driving people to it. I have a small folowing, but the larger that following gets the more I would earn. I use both affiliate programs and AdWords.

If you want more details, message me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2010