Strip club question got me thinking...did any of you ladies go to one for your bachelorette party?

I did not although i probably would have. I would rather go to a women strip club though, rather than a men's strip club. Not sure why...i might feel more comfortable maybe?

Anyway, how would your guy feel if some dude was swinging his 12" thing in your face? I'm curious what men think of their women going to a strip club & possibly getting turned on by hot men.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would guess any man would be okay with that because he would know only a gay man would strip. Not like you're getting far there.
    Anonymous

• LOL actually this is a great question! No I didnt go to one but neither did DH. I did go to a male review when we were dating and he about had a fit lol he was joking around he was really fine with it but will still tease me about it now 15 years later. I find male reviews to be worse than a female strip club, the women who got o those are nuts they punch, shove, smack, pull hair, kick and cuss you out all to catch a torn shirt beig thrown off the stage lol.

Male reviews are not nude so there is no swinging it in your face and girl if you have seen a foot long "thing" we need pictures!

I prefer a female strip club over a male review any day. It is more fun and you walk away with less bruising lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I didn't. Neither of us had a party but I wouldn't have gone to one of those places anyway. I doubt my husband would have cared if I did. He has not one bit of jealousy. I don't get the whole strip club thing anway. For either side.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• No one gave me a bachelorette party. So no. I've only been to one bachelorette party (my SIL) and all we did was go out for drinks & supper at a newer bar & grille then back to the bride-to-be's house for more drinks, games & gifts.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I never got my bachlorette party and i have never been to one. But I had no interest in one. Like you, just dont get satisfaction with some guys slong in my face.
    Anonymous

• I went to one in Phoenix, AZ. The place seemed a little nasty. Dirty floor, small room, dirty tables and the bathroom, gross!! It was a bachelorette party for a friend of mine. Not a close friend. The men dancing around on stage was ok. They took the bachelorettes up on the stage one at a time and did a dance for them. A lap dance basically, and if they could they would try and lift the females up on them. There were a couple of thicker women up on the stage. :) They start out fully clothed and then strip down to a thong. Most of them were cute and they had really good bodies on them. Very ripped stomachs, arms, legs, and chests. Just expect to spend a lot of money on them and drinks.

As far as my SO, I came home to him all hot and bothered, so he didn't care. And its not like I go to the male strip clubs on a regular basis. It was the first and only time in my life-so far. :)
    Anonymous

• I don't find male strippers to be the least bit attractive, so it would have been pointless. I'm sure there are a million things that I'd find more erotic than male strippers... I'm not a prude, I just have zero interest in that. Fortunately my good friends and sisters were all on the same page. We ended up going to a gay club the night before my wedding, and we totally lucked out because there was a fabulous drag show that night. My then fiance and his best man met up with us at the club after they had dinner, and we had a blast dancing all night. So that was his bachelor party too LOL! It wasn't his dream "last unmarried night" party, but he didn't want the traditional strippers either. I had a BLAST, myself.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• What's a bachlorette party?

As it stands though, I would rather go to a strip club with female strippers than with male strippers. Not that I particularly lean toward the female persuasion, but there's a type of grace that a female dancer has, especially when she's trying to be sensual or seductive, that a male dancer lacks. Don't get me wrong, there are graceful men, but most of the male strippers I've seen limit their dance routines to waving their covered/uncovered junk in people's faces.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 5:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2010