is any one dealing with or delt with cps?

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes. alot of ppl think they are out to take your kids, thats not true.
    Anonymous

• My sons school called on me because my son has bruise on his neck, turned out the bruise happened at school on the playground! They came in, asked me questions, I was up front and honest. They talked to my son, took pictures (so did I). I never heard anything again. I tried to get somebody to call me to tell me what was going on but that has been a year ago. It took all of 45 minutes to destroy my life. Now whenever my kids have a bruise or fall, I get scared to death that somebody is going to call. I hate living like this. Even though nothing came of it, it was still enough to shake my world.
    Anonymous

• no...but a couple inlaws wanted to call it on us because they wanted to ruin our lives and put their nose in it. they wouldnt of reported us because they were actually concerned about something.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yes 3 times. They can be overly critical on things, and a lot of people like to use cps to hurt you when they are mad, wasn't both yours and cps time.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010