Pomega5 or Omega 3...Need Advice!

I'm taking Omega 3 Fish Oil pills cause I read it was very good for dry skin and hair & so on...besides I have very dry skin. Well I just heard of Pomega5: OMEGA-5 Derived from pomegranate oil, this antioxidant and anti-inflammatory essential fatty acid increases hydration and firmness. MC RECOMMENDS: Pomega5 Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil Complex. So anyways was wondering if any of you moms take it or know about it...I'm thinking of getting them, also if you ladies know if I can take both or if one is better than the other one and will do...? Will appreciate the advice.

Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Health

• I'm really not sure, but be selective and careful taking those things. I recently read an article that said most fish oils may contain dangerous levels of PCBs.

Anonymous

• Hemp oil caps would be better than either. They contain the optimum blend of Omega 3, 6 an 9; without a risk of poisoning.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i haven't looked into hemp oil...it sounds pretty good though. i use carson's lemon flavored fish oil. it is purified, so no worries of contaminants. no fishy burps later either! i have used udo's oil in the past. ideally i would use both a plant source and a fish source for the good omegas! the good omegas are good for your entire body functions, not just skin, hair and nails. you may want to look at all processed foods for hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils and fats. these are bad, even in small quantities.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2010