how do some woman smell so good for so long?

i mean...i go out to the bar (they dont allow smoking inside anymore) and i come across these woman who seem like they just got out of the shower or sprung from a flower garden...and it lasts all night long.

i spray the perfume and have the deoderant on...am i missing something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good quality lotion + perfume/body spray. I like Bath and Body Works, but I'm sure there are others out there.
    Also, hair products! Doesn't have to be hairspray or mousse or anything...shampoo and conditioner should do just fine - anything Sunsilk smells really good and lasts.
    Anonymous

• Drink tons of water! Even at the bar, keep drinking the water. The more you flush your system the better you will smell and longer. Work your way up to a gallon a day.
    Anonymous

• Plus, when the smell is on you, you get use to it and it doesn't smell so strong. I use to think that my perfume wore off immediately and put more on. Then my boyfriend asked me why I put on so much perfume all the time. I guess I wasn't smelling it, but everyone else was!!
    Anonymous

• maybe you just arent smelling you. haha. sometimes if i wear a sweater one day... and then hang it back up. when i wear it again i can smell my perfume and that it still smells good. i didnt notice when i was wearing it at the time, bc i probably got use to the smell. chances are, as long as you dont have bad body oder or are out eating smelly food, then you still smell good too.
    Anonymous

• I think we get used to our own smell and dont smell it,like everyone else has stated,lol. And maybe other women bring along lotion or perfume to the bar and go into the bathroom every now and again for a touch up.
    Anonymous