I always feel Fat!!!

Ok so im around 5'5 and 135lbs my weight looks good everywhere but my stomach i feel so fat all the time, ive never weighed this much and i know its because im at a desk 8hrs a day and by the time i get home im tired and just want to do nothing, need to xcersise but i want to drop 30lbs in a month not months is it just me being stupid or am i fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Replace your office chair with one of those exersize balls. I heard it's GREAT for posture and defining stomach muscles and your core!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• um, there is no way that losing 30 lbs in a month is healthy, nor will you be able to maintain that
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• It's you being stupid, sorry.
    You are very normal-sized. If you dropped 30 lbs you would be very UNDERweight.
    If you're concerned about stomach bloat, cut your sodium intake and eat more fiber.
    Anonymous

• I always feel fat too, no matter how much I weigh..I look in the mirror in disgust. Then I figured out that maybe its not how much I weigh but how my body is prportioned and that can be fixed with some excercising...its a great idea..just need to put it into action,lol.
    Anonymous

• Losing that much weight in one month is not healthy, not to mention it seems really low for your height. Healthy weight loss is 1 to 2 pounds per week. I know it's hard to start an exercise routine, but it does get easier once you get in a routine. You will have more energy if you exercise, and you will just feel better in general.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• if you really want to lose weight or even tone your stomach email me.. im a fitnes coach and i can try and help the best i can.. ive needed to tone my stomach and i was tired of doing crunches with no results so i tried a workout dvd and say results in 3 days..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 1:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• You're on CM, so I'm guessing you're a mom. There is a chance that your belly is just stretched out skin from having a child or children.
    I'm just fat. That's all there is to it. I'm 5'5" and I weigh about 125lbs MORE than you do! I have this pair of jeans you could probably make into two skirts for yourself. :(
    Anonymous

• Have you ever thought about nutritional cleansing? You can see more info on my blog: http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

Feel free to contact me if you want more info or have any questions. :)
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2010