What should my dd and I do outside today??

There is still snow on the ground and it's very muddy, but it's 60 out and sunny the nicest day this year so far and I don't want to miss it!

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hey! Thats how it is here too! And doesnt it just figure that today is the day my baby girl decides to finally take a good long nap?LOL. I put her down at 11 this morning and its almost 2 and shes still out like a light! I just want to wake her up and take her outside!LOL. Our yard does look like a swamp though with all the melted snow.We have a deck,a little bit ago I broght some of her toys out onto the deck so we can go sit out there to play...if she ever decides to wake up! lol. Have fun today! I love love love this weather...its been a long cold and dreary few months! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Take some old towels and go to the park. You may need to dry off a swing or a slide. Or if you have a porch or steps outside your house that have no snow, sidewalk chalk, bubbles and a picnic snack can be good!
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I turned our back porch into the worlds largest play pen. It has a wooden fence all around it, and I had dh make a door to block the stairs leading off. I then propped open the kitchen door and ds ran back and forth all morning! we drew on the porch with chalk, hung his swing up (it was hanging in the grape arbor which is still muddy-kaka) and moved his rocking horse and toy cars outside. I swept it down really good and put out my lawnchair for me to sit. He even had lunch out there.
    He loves having the freedom of going in and out, and since I'm either in the kitchen or on the porch it works for us both.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 1:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• go fly a kite
    Anonymous