Is it wierd that the hair on my legs doesn't grow very thick?

I haven't been able to shave my legs in months due to my preggo belly =) but the hair on my legs isn't long or thick or anything. I only have a few small patches where the hairs are like maybe not even a full centimeter long and they are so thin you can't even tell they're there.

I'm not complaining! Lol, it's nice to know I don't look like a cavewoman... but isn't that odd?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 2:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My mom's hair is like that. She use to make a big deal about shaving (because she hardly ever did it) and we'd tease her because it was wasted time because you couldn't tell the difference! The hair on my legs is a lot like hers, but a little bit thicker. My husband can hardly tell when I shave, but it's nothing like my moms!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 2:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• im almost the same way, and my hair is blonde, i can go about 2 weeks before i have to shave. and its not prickly either, its still soft. lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• No, my legs are like that pregnant and not pregnant LOL.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I would call that a blessing.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Mine were the same way! Thank God! Haha it was in the summer too so it was super nice. Now 7 months after I had my son, my hair still isn't very thick, and it doesn't even cover my whole leg anymore...it like stops mid-calf.
    Anonymous

• From what I understand, pregnancy does different things to different women, especially concerning hair. Since I have been preggo, my hair is growing like crazy! Everywhere!!
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 2:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Mine were the same.
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 3:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I wish mine were like that, but my leg hair is dark. It's not particularly thick, but it gets long and it's a really dark brown, so against my pale white legs, it really sticks out.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 5:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2010