Does any one else cry over certain tv shows and movies?

I do this when I watch some thing really sad or happy, and dh makes fun of me and says that I am the only one who is dumb enough to let watch I watch affect my emotions. So I was curious if other people do this or am I just overly emotional?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I do it all the time. he he he... your not alone. If a TV show made you cry, then they have done a really good job. And you enjoyed it.
    mylilnathan

Answer by mylilnathan at 8:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i do sometimes. or with certain movies. i get teary.
    Anonymous

• I cry over some shows, I'm much more emotional since menopause, I got sad watching All in the Family. Mike and Gloria were moving to Ca, little Joey has blond hair like my grandson, but they are 2 hrs away now, but it was hard when they moved, they were only 45 mins. we always have to go there though. Dh cries at shows, he's such a sweetheart.
    chevpam

Answer by chevpam at 2:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I do it all the time! Even certain commercials make me cry, my bf laughs at me for it!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I always cry during touching commercials. Like when they have kids leaving home for college, I'm a total basket case.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• lol it's ridiculous but everytime someone dies on a show I'm into I baul my eyes out lol if dh knew he'd never let me live it down
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i do too. and DH laughs at me and makes fun of me.. esp. Titanic ive seen it at least 100 times but i still cry lol
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• At the end of Marley and Me when the dog is dying and he tells him he was the best dog in the whole world I just start bawling.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Good to know I'm not the only one!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2010