what do you think about Glenn Beck?

Do you lie him/hate him, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I like him, he is a great comedian. I don't watch him very often but if I happen to catch it on I can always use a chuckle or two.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I like him, because he brings up really good questions that people don't seem to be asking.
    Anonymous

• Yes.... I lie him...
    Anonymous

• I don't like him. However, it's not his message. I've watched a few of his episodes and found that he has some good things to say. It's how he says them. Personally, I think comes off as a pompous dick. Even you're right, no one likes listening to a jerk. If he could tone down his... absurdity I might watch him more regularly (and I'm liberal, but like I said he does make good points). But he wouldn't be popular if he was normal.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I don't like him or hate him. There are other ways to feel besides the old worn out, trite"love or hate"questions. I think he is a clown, an actor, that he needs attention big time and he really should not be taken seriously. But I don't hate him.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I like him better on the radio...he is not so theatrical there. He makes good points and then STRESSES that you check them out for yourself. He STRESSES for you not to follow ANYONE blindly. And if you LISTEN to him he roasts BOTH sides. I dont listen to him much anymore tho. He does seem to be a little more extreme lately.....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• There are things about him that sometimes are a bit annoying, but over all, he presents good points and brings to light information that nobody else is digging out and exposing. I do like that about him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Charlatan; stage act; fake; in it for the ratings which = cash...that's all he really cares about behind all the fake crying ...

Anonymous

• I don't think about him at all. Why?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I prefer his TV show because a lot of his radio show is talking about day to day things and his TV show is teaching you about history and the things that are going on compared to history. Many of you didn't watch him on CNN but he predicted this mess a couple of years ago. I'm paying attention to what he says thiese days. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2010